Coronavirus relief funds are currently available for the month of April, May, and could go on
Updated: Jun 8
The following companies will be issuing refunds and extensions on policies due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Progressive will be issuing a 20% refund on all auto policies for the months of April and May.
- Safeco will be providing a 15% refund on auto premiums in regards to the Coronavirus as of April 7th, 2020.
- Texas Fair Plan Association will be waiving late processing fees temporarily, while working with you on your premiums by breaking them into installments.
- RLI is willing to work with you on premiums and take reasonable measures to ensure that your policy stays active. They also will be temporarily waiving late processing fees for overdue payments.
- National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) is extending their grace period for late premiums from 30 days to 120 days.
We understand the hardships you must be going through with the COVID-19 outbreak, and would like to offer as much relief as possible to you during this time.
Call me to find out what we can do to lower your premiums some more, and start bundling up your policies. As chaotic as things may be right now, my goal is to provide you with more information, and answer any questions you may have regarding your insurance.